SOHO Dress/Blouse Sewing Pattern by Maison Fauve
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Soho dress is both feminine and easy to wear for any occasion. Its shape wrap is very flattering and the clever waistband of the garment does not cut the waist line. Available as a dress, a blouse, belted or buttoned, the choice of fabrics will allow you to have a perfect garment to follow you every day or to go out and turn heads.
Sizing: EU 34 - 52 (see chart for measurements)
Choose light to medium weight fabrics (80 to 200 g/m2) with a supple fall that will flatter the fall of the dress as well as the blouse, such as viscose twill, tencel, poplin, crepe, very fine wool.
Fabric Requirements (140 cm wide fabric)
Blouse version: Note, the line drawn on your pattern gives you the finished length, add 3 cm to make the hem.
Sizes 34 to 38 = 150 cm
Sizes 40 to 44 = 170 cm
Sizes 46 to 52 = 190 cm
Dress version :
Sizes 34 to 38 = 230 cm
Sizes 40 to 46 = 280 cm
Sizes 48 to 52 = 305 cm
- 60 cm of fusible iron-on interfacing
- 50 cm of iron-on fusible stay tape (be careful not to stretch the neckline during application)
- 7 mm snap to stabilise the neckline
- 3 buttons for the version without visible buttoning and 7 buttons for the visible buttoning version (diameter of 10-15 mm)
Please note: this product is a printed pattern.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project.
For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages