Plateau Joggers Pattern by Closet Core
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Plateau Joggers are an elevated take on classic knit jogging pants. With a high rise, unique wrap-around pockets and a comfy elastic waist, they are ideal loungewear at home or on the street.
View A is a relaxed fitting pant with an optional drawstring waist and two choices of ankle finish: a fabric cuff or gathered elastic hem. View B is a pair of shorts with a gently scalloped hem. Optional back pockets can be added to either view.
Sizing: 0 - 20 (see size chart here)
Choose thicker knit fabrics like cotton fleece, polar fleece, French terry, ponte, and double knits with at least 15% crosswise stretch. For a lighter pair of joggers, choose medium to heavy weight jersey knits.
View A (Pants)
58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1.75yd / 1.6m, 16-20 = 2.25yd / 2m
View B (Shorts)
58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1yd / 0.9m, 16-20 = 1.25yd / 1.15m
- Stretch, ballpoint or jersey needle
- Polyester thread in matching colour
- Marking tool
- 2" (50mm) wide elastic for waistband (1.5yd/1.3m)
- Optional: double needle for topstitching OR coverstitch machine
- Optional: 1" (25mm) wide elastic for pant leg cuffs (1yd/0.9m)
- Optional: 1.5yd/1.3m cord for drawstring
- Optional: two grommets for drawstring opening on waistband (can be substituted with machine buttonholes)
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project. For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
You can request up to 4 swatches for a delivery fee of EUR 2.
List the names of the fabrics clearly in the comments box on the checkout page.
Note, if we are running low in stock for a particular fabric (2 metres or less) we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please look at the availability before requesting a sample.
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages