Mitchell Trousers Sewing Pattern by Closet Core
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Inspired by a genius songwriter with timeless style, Mitchell is a modern interpretation of a classic pleated trouser. Elegant and comfortable with very special details, they are destined to become your new favourite bottoms.
The Mitchell Trousers are high-waisted with a fly front zipper and a comfy hidden waistband facing for a sleek continuous silhouette through the rise–choose between a hidden pants hook and bar or classic button closure. Deep pleats in the front enclose a unique angled pocket. Darts shape the back, with optional back welt pockets. View A features a tapered leg ending at the ankle. View B features a full-length wide leg and adjustable waist straps secured with D-rings or sliders.
Sizes: 0-20 (see size chart)
For a structured look, use sturdy woven fabrics like light to midweight denim, twill and canvas, and midweight linen, cotton, and wool suiting.
For a softer effect, choose midweight fabrics with drape, such as tencel twill, wool crepe, or silk noil.
See the chart for details on fabric requirements.
- Fusible interfacing
- 58” wide interfacing: 1/2 yd (0.45 m)
- 20” wide interfacing: 1 yd (0.9 m)
- Pocket lining: 3/4 yd (0.7 m) for 45” or 58” wide fabric
- Pants zipper
- 0-20 Size Range: sizes 0-6 = 5" long, sizes 8-16 = 6" long, sizes 18-20 = 7" long
- Sew-in hook & bar closure for pants: 1/2" (13mm)
- Pants button to secure fly front: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Button for inside waistband: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Thread in matching colour
- Optional: Slider buckles (one pair) or D-Rings (two pairs) for adjustable waist straps: 1 1/2” (38 mm) wide
- Optional: Small buttons to secure back pocket welts: 3/8 - 1/2" (10-15 mm)
- Optional: Twill tape to reinforce front pocket openings: 1/2 yd (0.5 m)
- Optional: Double fold bias tape for finishing waistband (may be replaced with serged stitch): 2 yds (1.75 m)
Please note: this product is a printed pattern.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project. For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
You can request up to 4 swatches for a delivery fee of EUR 2.
List the names of the fabrics clearly in the comments box on the checkout page.
Note, if we are running low in stock for a particular fabric (2 metres or less) we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please look at the availability before requesting a sample.
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages