Jenny Overalls and Trousers Pattern by Closet Core
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Inspired by vintage work-wear, Jenny is a modern interpretation of classic overalls and wide leg trousers with an ultra-high rise, sleek, functional details and a comfortable all-day-long fit.
Make a more sophisticated version of dungarees with the well-proportioned bib and optional utility pocket, or omit the bib entirely and make a pair of wide-legged cropped pants, full-length pants or shorts. Optional details abound; mix and match the curved slash front pockets, faux fly front, single or double zipper waistband and rounded back patch pockets. To personalize even further, go all out with high contrast topstitching, or take a more minimalist approach for a clean, elegant finish.
Sizes: 0-20 (see size chart)
Bottom-weight woven fabrics: denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen, jacquard and brocade.
Medium-weight woven fabric for pockets: shirting, chambray or quilting cotton (0.5 yd/0.45 m).
See the chart for details on fabric requirements.
- Fusible interfacing (0.5 yd/0.45m for 58” wide interfacing, 1.25 yd/1.2m for 20” wide interfacing)
- Sturdy pants zipper: One or two 7” (18cm) zippers depending on the waistband style chosen
- 5/8” (16 mm) button: One or two depending on the waistband style chosen
- One pair of 1.5” (38mm) overall buckles & buttons for View A & B (can substitute button & buttonhole closure)
- Marking tool
- Polyester thread
- Optional: topstitching thread for higher contrast details
- Optional: tailors ham, for pressing back darts and crotch seams
Please note: this product is a printed pattern.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project. For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
You can request up to 4 swatches for a delivery fee of EUR 2.
List the names of the fabrics clearly in the comments box on the checkout page.
Note, if we are running low in stock for a particular fabric (2 metres or less) we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please look at the availability before requesting a sample.
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages