Dawn Jeans by Megan Nielsen Patterns
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
4 in 1 classic high waisted rigid jean pattern set. Includes four cuts and multiple lengths for tall, regular and cropped. Pattern features a high rise to sit on the natural waist, button fly, close fit through the waist and hips and classic jeans details.
View A is a tapered leg jean. View B is a straight leg jean. View C is a wide leg jean. View D is a jean short.
Inspired by our hunt to find the perfect pair of vintage jeans this pattern will fulfil all of your vintage jean dreams!
Sizing: 0-20. See the sizing chart here.
Bottom weight fabrics such as rigid denim, linen, twill, corduroy etc.
Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
See the chart for details on fabric requirements.
Additional Supplies Required
- 4 Jeans buttons (shank button with tack) or regular buttons 5/8” (1.5cm) wide.
- Fabric scraps for pockets.
- 9 Rivets & posts (optional).
- Fusible interfacing.
- Denim needle.
- Topstitch thread.
- Denim zipper (optional in place of button fly). At least 6 1⁄4” (16cm) for size 0-6, at least 6 3⁄4” (17cm) for size 8-14, at least 7 1⁄2” (19cm) for size 16-20.
Please note: this product is a printed pattern.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project.
For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages