Cottesloe Swimsuit by Megan Nielsen Patterns
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Classic one piece swimsuits and mix and match bikini sets. Pattern features athletic elements, four variations and includes detailed instructions to guide the sewer through swimsuit construction techniques.
View A is a one piece swimsuit with low scoop back, shelf bra and ties at the back. View B is a one piece swimsuit with high scoop back. View C is a bikini top and a low rise bikini bottom. View D is an athletic inspired bikini top and high waisted bikini bottom with wide waistband. All versions are able to be fully lined.
Sizing: 0-20. See the sizing chart here.
Swim Fabric with at least 50% stretch and good recovery such as Polyamide or Lycra.
See the chart for details on fabric requirements.
- 1⁄4” (6mm) wide swim elastic (All views) (Please refer to section on Swimwear Elastic)
- 1⁄2”(13mm) wide swim elastic (View A) (Please refer to section on Swimwear Elastic)
- 1” (25mm) wide swim elastic (View D) (Please refer to section on Swimwear Elastic)
- Swimsuit lining (optional)
- Powermesh (optional for View A shelf bra)
- Foam cups (optional)
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project.
For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages