Aina Trousers & Culottes by Named Clothing
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Aina pattern includes two variations: Classic trousers with a slightly tapered ankle-length leg, and trendy culottes. Both of these lightly fitted trousers have a high rise, fly zipper closure, front pockets and patch pockets in the back. The front waist is finished with a classic and clean waistband with a decorative button closure at the sides. The back waist has a relaxed elastic detail, making the trousers more comfortable and easier to fit. Either variation can be sewn with or without the decorative topstitching.
Skill level: Intermediate
Choose a light to medium weight non-stretch trouser fabric, or a fabric with approximately 5 - 10% stretch. Linen, hemp and cotton trousering, as well as a light denim are all good options.
Fabric & Material Requirements
See chart for fabric requirements
- Pocket bag fabric, 35 cm (3/8 yd)
- Fusible interfacing, 35 cm (3/8 yd)
- Zipper, sizes 32–42: 18 cm (7”), sizes 44–66: 20 cm (8”)
- 5 cm (2”) elastic band: see the fabric requirement table
- Large button or jeans button, 1 pc
- Medium-size buttons or snap fasteners, 4 pcs
- (Topstitching thread)
Please note: this product is a printed pattern.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project.
For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages