Le Sac Banane – DIY Bag Kit – LBB
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
If you have the pattern already, please leave a message in the notes at checkout and we will email you a digital gift card to the value of the paper pattern (16 EUR)
This sewing kit contains all the bits you need to make your own ‘Sac Banane’ by Atelier Brunette. This 90’s inspired, super spacious cross body bag has some unique features and will hold everything, from your phone and keys, to lip balm and even a book. It makes a great personal handmade present or treat yourself to a unique accessory to compliment your wardrobe.
- A paper pattern of the ‘Sac Banane’
- Main fabric 1: Cotton Gabardine Twill in colour Black
- Lining fabric: Lunettes Organic Cotton by Cloud 9 Fabrics
- Interfacing (to reinforce the facing of the zipped back pocket and snap points)
- 1 reel of matching recycled Gutermann thread
- 1 x 40 cm Antique brass metal double slider zip
- 1 x 20 cm closed end visible zip
- 1 set of metal slide and loop buckle
- Webbing Strap
- 1 pack of Prym Antique Brass Snap Buttons (pack contains 10 snaps, but for the bag you only need 2 so you will have loads left for future projects). Tools included.
Skill Level: Intermediate
PLEASE NOTE | Pictures of the completed bag are design examples only. We try to ensure the colours in our photos are as accurate as possible, but due to variations in monitor colours we cannot guarantee an exact match.
Request a Swatch/Sample
We understand that buying fabric online can be tricky. Pictures and words can only convey so much about a fabric and sometimes you just need to see and feel a fabric to know if it will work for your project.
For that reason we are offering a swatch service: >>> Click here <<<